Regime Trying to Manipulate UN Security Council The Burma Campaign UK today welcomed the release of 88 Generation Student leaders Min Ko Naing, Ko Ko Gyi, Htay Kway, Min Zeya and Myint Aye. The five were arrested in September 2006,…Read More...
World’s largest tiger reserve being ravaged by Burmese junta’s greed for gold A new report, Valley of Darkness, by undercover local researchers exposes how Burma’s military junta is promoting extensive gold-mining in the Hugawng Valley Tiger Reserve in northern Kachin State….Read More...
- The Karen Women’s Organization Statement In Support of Boycott of Military Companies
- Lift Internet Restrictions in Rakhine and Chin States
- The UK Atrocity Prevention Working Group welcomes ICJ Ruling
- ICJ Ruling – International Pressure Needed To Force Burma To Comply
- Position of Civil Society Organizations on the case against Myanmar by the International Court of Justice