Regime Trying to Manipulate UN Security Council The Burma Campaign UK today welcomed the release of 88 Generation Student leaders Min Ko Naing, Ko Ko Gyi, Htay Kway, Min Zeya and Myint Aye. The five were arrested in September 2006,…Read More...
World’s largest tiger reserve being ravaged by Burmese junta’s greed for gold A new report, Valley of Darkness, by undercover local researchers exposes how Burma’s military junta is promoting extensive gold-mining in the Hugawng Valley Tiger Reserve in northern Kachin State….Read More...
- Karen Martyrs Day And Charges Against Organisers
- UN: Act to Prevent Future Atrocities
- Burmese military kill 5 civilians, including a baby and 2 children, and 3 other injured in Shan State
- Burma Army IB 68 fires shells from village temple, killing 52-year-old farmer in Lashio
- Rohingya Genocide Two Years On – A Record Of Failure By The International Community