Regime Trying to Manipulate UN Security Council The Burma Campaign UK today welcomed the release of 88 Generation Student leaders Min Ko Naing, Ko Ko Gyi, Htay Kway, Min Zeya and Myint Aye. The five were arrested in September 2006,…Read More...
World’s largest tiger reserve being ravaged by Burmese junta’s greed for gold A new report, Valley of Darkness, by undercover local researchers exposes how Burma’s military junta is promoting extensive gold-mining in the Hugawng Valley Tiger Reserve in northern Kachin State….Read More...
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes New Universal Jurisdiction And ICJ Genocide Cases
- Argentinean courts urged to prosecute senior Myanmar military and government officials for the Rohingya genocide
- Joint letter on Plans to Move Rohingya Refugees to Bhasan Char Island
- A year in Jail with Hard Labour for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Western Union – Stop Funding Genocide in Burma