The Burma Campaign UK are promising Directors of Premier Oil a rough ride at their AGM on Wednesday 16th May. Campaigners have purchased shares in Premier to enable them to attend the AGM and call for Premier Oil’s withdrawal from…Read More...
The Burma Campaign UK today cautioned against undue optimism about the prospects for democracy in Burma following reports that the Burmese military dictatorship has entered into talks with National League for Democracy (NLD) leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung…Read More...
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s statement to the International Court of Justice
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi is defending the military at the International Court of Justice, and why losing would present her with an opportunity
- UK election 2019 – Policies on Burma and human rights
- Burma ICJ Case A Warning To Companies Doing Business With The Military
- Statement of Shan communities in support of international legal action against Burma’s military