The Burma Campaign UK are promising Directors of Premier Oil a rough ride at their AGM on Wednesday 16th May. Campaigners have purchased shares in Premier to enable them to attend the AGM and call for Premier Oil’s withdrawal from…Read More...
The Burma Campaign UK today cautioned against undue optimism about the prospects for democracy in Burma following reports that the Burmese military dictatorship has entered into talks with National League for Democracy (NLD) leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung…Read More...
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community
- Justice For Myanmar: Activists Launch Campaign to Expose Systemic Causes of Inequality, Injustice, Violence and Crimes Against Humanity