The Dirty List Reports
Burma Briefing No. 43 In 2002, Burma Campaign UK published the first ‘Dirty List’ of companies directly or indirectly helping the military dictatorship in Burma, or which were linked to human rights violations. The ‘Dirty List’ was a tactic to…Read More...
Exposing how the insurance industry supports Burma’s dictatorsRead More...
A report by the Shwe Gas Movement on how Burma’s military dictatorship could earn over US$12 billion in profits from western Burma gas fieldsRead More...
This report investigates the role of French oil giant TOTAL Oil in fuelling the oppressive dictatorship in Burma. Key findings of the report include: TOTAL as the largest European corporate funder of the regime. The Yadana gas project, in which…Read More...
- Serbia Must Commit to Ending Arms Sales to Burmese Military
- Open Letter from Ethnic Karen to President Biden and President Macron to Sanction Gas Revenue
- Rushanara Ali MP Welcomes Turkey Ban on Arms Sales to Myanmar
- Civil Society Organizations of Myanmar and Cambodia Condemning Hun Sen’s Support of the Myanmar Military Junta
- Biden and Macron Must Stop Blocking Gas Revenue Sanctions on Burmese Military
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- British policy on Burma
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment