Arms Embargo Reports
In this briefing, Amnesty International presents evidence that the Myanmar military has killed at least hundreds of Rohingya women, men, and children; raped and perpetrated other forms of sexual violence on Rohingya women and girls; and carried out organized, targeted…Read More...
Amnesty International report calling for the United Nations Security Council to immediately impose a mandatory arms embargo on Burma.Read More...
Report by Amnesty International, Saferworld and other NGOsRead More...
A briefing paper on India’s increasingly close relationship with the regime in Burma, supplying arms, loans and making significant investments in the country.Read More...
- Burma Army persecution of civilians continues in Kawng Kha, six years after the rape-murder of two Kachin teachers
- Declaration by the Diverse and United Communities of Arakan
- Urgent International Action Needed in Response to Burma Army Artillery Attacks in Northern Karen State
- New US Congressional focus on Burma’s political prisoners is the first step in bringing greater international attention to the issue
- Facebook allowing Burma Military To Recruit For and Fund Genocide
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- British policy on Burma
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment