Arms Embargo Reports
In this briefing, Amnesty International presents evidence that the Myanmar military has killed at least hundreds of Rohingya women, men, and children; raped and perpetrated other forms of sexual violence on Rohingya women and girls; and carried out organized, targeted…Read More...
Amnesty International report calling for the United Nations Security Council to immediately impose a mandatory arms embargo on Burma.Read More...
Report by Amnesty International, Saferworld and other NGOsRead More...
A briefing paper on India’s increasingly close relationship with the regime in Burma, supplying arms, loans and making significant investments in the country.Read More...
- The UK Atrocity Prevention Working Group welcomes ICJ Ruling
- ICJ Ruling – International Pressure Needed To Force Burma To Comply
- Position of Civil Society Organizations on the case against Myanmar by the International Court of Justice
- The Four Cuts: new video exposes horror of Burma Army “clearance operations” in Shan State
- Myanmar Investigation Tries to “Sweep the Rohingya Genocide Under the Carpet”
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment