Arms Embargo Reports
In this briefing, Amnesty International presents evidence that the Myanmar military has killed at least hundreds of Rohingya women, men, and children; raped and perpetrated other forms of sexual violence on Rohingya women and girls; and carried out organized, targeted…Read More...
Amnesty International report calling for the United Nations Security Council to immediately impose a mandatory arms embargo on Burma.Read More...
Report by Amnesty International, Saferworld and other NGOsRead More...
A briefing paper on India’s increasingly close relationship with the regime in Burma, supplying arms, loans and making significant investments in the country.Read More...
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes New Universal Jurisdiction And ICJ Genocide Cases
- Argentinean courts urged to prosecute senior Myanmar military and government officials for the Rohingya genocide
- Joint letter on Plans to Move Rohingya Refugees to Bhasan Char Island
- A year in Jail with Hard Labour for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Western Union – Stop Funding Genocide in Burma
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment