Aid to Burma Reports
Refugees Interntional’s field report says reductions in international aid, waning attention, and dramatically increased restrictions on assistance by the government is creating a desperate and unsustainable situation for displaced persons in Kachin and northern Shan States. And while international pressure…Read More...
This report summarizes the results of a large-scale, population-based health survey, which covered 64 townships, 6,620 households, and a target population of 456,786 people. The survey was jointly conducted by members of the Health Information System Working Group (HISWG). The…Read More...
A report by the Palaung Women’s Organization (PWO) Worsening conflict and abuses by Burmese government troops in northern Shan State have displaced over 2,000 Palaung villagers from fifteen villages in three townships since March 2011. About 1,000, mainly women and…Read More...
A report by Chin Human Rights Organization about the rat infestation and food crisis in Chin State finds that food shortages have spread to seven townships in Chin State as well as parts of Sagaing Division. Up to 82 percent…Read More...
A report by Burma Campaign UK calling for a review of DFID policy on BurmaRead More...
A report by the Back Pack Health Worker TeamRead More...
Position paper by pro-democracy organisations detailing policy on humanitarian assistance to Burma.Read More...
- British Government Must Review Support for Burma’s Peace Process
- Drop defamation charges against journalist Ko Swe Win and repeal Article 66(d) of the Telecommunications Law
- 84 Rohingya, Kachin and Karen Groups worldwide call on France to ensure UNSC refers Burma to ICC
- Western Union Must Cut Ties to Burma’s Genocidal Military
- Visa End Promotion of Burmese Military Golf Course
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment