The Dirty List News
The Burma Action Group (BAG) will be joining members of the Burmese democracy movement in holding a demonstration and photo opportunity outside the London headquarters of Venice Simplon-Orient-Express Ltd, Sea Containers House, 20 Upper Ground, London SE1 at 8am on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Historic decision by Argentinian courts to take up genocide case against Myanmar
- EU Dithering While Burmese Activists are Jailed and Killed
- Fanning the flames: Expansion of foreign oil and gas investments despite Burma’s military coup
- Call on INTERPOL to ban the illegal junta from representing Myanmar at its General Assembly
- UN Security Council Fails Again – UK, US and EU Must Coordinate Further Action