The 2010 Election News
The Burma Campaign UK today called on the United Nations Security Council to hold an emergency session to discuss the Burmese regime’s defiance of Security Council and General Assembly demands. On Saturday 9 February the junta announced that it would…Read More...
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community
- Justice For Myanmar: Activists Launch Campaign to Expose Systemic Causes of Inequality, Injustice, Violence and Crimes Against Humanity