The 2010 Election News
The Burma Campaign UK today called on the United Nations Security Council to hold an emergency session to discuss the Burmese regime’s defiance of Security Council and General Assembly demands. On Saturday 9 February the junta announced that it would…Read More...
- Tata: Owner of Tetley, Jaguar and Land Rover: Stop Supplying Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- DFID Must Increase Aid to Refugees and IDPs
- Newtec: Stop Working for Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- INGOs call on UN Secretary General to ensure an open and transparent review of UN operations in Myanmar
- Major Changes in EU Burma Policy needed