The 2010 Election News
The Burma Campaign UK today called on the United Nations Security Council to hold an emergency session to discuss the Burmese regime’s defiance of Security Council and General Assembly demands. On Saturday 9 February the junta announced that it would…Read More...
- British Government Must Put Pressure on Aung San Suu Kyi to Free Political Prisoners
- Burma Army persecution of civilians continues in Kawng Kha, six years after the rape-murder of two Kachin teachers
- Declaration by the Diverse and United Communities of Arakan
- Urgent International Action Needed in Response to Burma Army Artillery Attacks in Northern Karen State
- New US Congressional focus on Burma’s political prisoners is the first step in bringing greater international attention to the issue