The 2010 Election News
The Burma Campaign UK today called on the United Nations Security Council to hold an emergency session to discuss the Burmese regime’s defiance of Security Council and General Assembly demands. On Saturday 9 February the junta announced that it would…Read More...
- British Company Portia To Stop Managing Military Port in Yangon
- Call It Genocide – Act for the Rohingya
- Burma (Myanmar) Armed Forces – include in the Proscribed International Terrorist Groups List
- EBN welcomes prospect of continued Argentinian investigation into atrocity crimes against the Rohingya
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military