Political Prisoners News
Today marks a historical milestone for the democracy movement in Burma. On the 8th of August 1988 the nationwide uprising occurred to protest against human rights abuses, economic decline and in order to abandon the one party dictatorship. The social…Read More...
- Tata: Owner of Tetley, Jaguar and Land Rover: Stop Supplying Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- DFID Must Increase Aid to Refugees and IDPs
- Newtec: Stop Working for Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- INGOs call on UN Secretary General to ensure an open and transparent review of UN operations in Myanmar
- Major Changes in EU Burma Policy needed