Persecution of the Rohingya News
Recent events in Rakhine (Arakan) State, Burma, have many causes which need to be addressed. On all sides, however, there is agreement that there needs to be clarification and proper implementation of citizenship laws. Speaking in Norway on 18th June…Read More...
The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
- Situation Update on 30 June Prison Releases
- Priti Patel: Protect Myanmar Nationals in UK Facing Visa Uncertainty
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes UK Sanctions on Timber, Pearls and SAC
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes EU sanctions on Timber and Gems Enterprises
- Burmese military advertising on Facebook despite ban – Nick Clegg must act