Persecution of the Rohingya News
Recent events in Rakhine (Arakan) State, Burma, have many causes which need to be addressed. On all sides, however, there is agreement that there needs to be clarification and proper implementation of citizenship laws. Speaking in Norway on 18th June…Read More...
The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s statement to the International Court of Justice
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi is defending the military at the International Court of Justice, and why losing would present her with an opportunity
- UK election 2019 – Policies on Burma and human rights
- Burma ICJ Case A Warning To Companies Doing Business With The Military
- Statement of Shan communities in support of international legal action against Burma’s military