Cyclone Nargis News
The Burma Campaign UK today condemned the regime in Burma for failing to give adequate warnings to the population about the cyclone that hit Burma on Saturday, and failing to adequately help victims. “This is yet another example of how…Read More...
The Federation of Trade Unions – Burma (FTUB) wishes to express its gratitude to all trade union organisations around the world who have displayed tremendous support for the just cause of Burma’s workers and general population in the terrible events…Read More...
- Situation Update on 30 June Prison Releases
- Priti Patel: Protect Myanmar Nationals in UK Facing Visa Uncertainty
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes UK Sanctions on Timber, Pearls and SAC
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes EU sanctions on Timber and Gems Enterprises
- Burmese military advertising on Facebook despite ban – Nick Clegg must act