Burma Campaign UK today welcomed the release of a significant number of political prisoners, including members of the 88 Generation Students and journalists from the Democratic Voice of Burma, but also cautioned the international community not to forget those political…Read More...
Burma Campaign UK today welcomed British Foreign Secretary William Hague’s upbeat but pragmatic message on political progress in Burma during his visit to the country. It is the first visit to Burma by a British Foreign Secretary in 55 years….Read More...
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s statement to the International Court of Justice
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi is defending the military at the International Court of Justice, and why losing would present her with an opportunity
- UK election 2019 – Policies on Burma and human rights
- Burma ICJ Case A Warning To Companies Doing Business With The Military
- Statement of Shan communities in support of international legal action against Burma’s military