Burma Campaign UK today welcomed the release of a significant number of political prisoners, including members of the 88 Generation Students and journalists from the Democratic Voice of Burma, but also cautioned the international community not to forget those political…Read More...
Burma Campaign UK today welcomed British Foreign Secretary William Hague’s upbeat but pragmatic message on political progress in Burma during his visit to the country. It is the first visit to Burma by a British Foreign Secretary in 55 years….Read More...
- EBN welcomes prospect of continued Argentinian investigation into atrocity crimes against the Rohingya
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community