Support for UN Inquiry on Burma January 13, 2011
Burma Campaign UK today publishes a new briefing detailing international support for a UN Commission of Inquiry into war crimes and crimes against humanity in Burma. 13 countries have so far declared their support for a UN Inquiry. A UN…Read More...
- EBN welcomes prospect of continued Argentinian investigation into atrocity crimes against the Rohingya
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community