Press Release NATIONAL COALITION GOVERNMENT OF THE UNION OF BURMA NCGUB Thanks Pro-Democracy, Support Groups for Burma Protesting Total The National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma (NCGUB) expresses its solidarity with all pro-democracy and support groups for Burma…Read More...
PHOTO OPPORTUNITY – 12.30-1.30pm Friday 3rd February Demonstration at TOTAL Oil’s London HQ: 33 Cavendish Square London W1G OPW Nearest tube: Oxford Circus Actions against the French oil giant will take place in at least 15 countries worldwide, including the…Read More...
- EBN welcomes prospect of continued Argentinian investigation into atrocity crimes against the Rohingya
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community