In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- UK is Raising North-Western Burma Crisis with UN Security Council Members
- AAPP Statement on Re-Arrested Political Prisoners Since Junta Announced “Amnesty”
- UNSC Must Meet Regarding North-Western Burma Crisis
- Burmese Military Not Invited to UK for G7 ASEAN Summit
- UN Secretary-General Must Act Regarding Increasing Repression of Religious Minorities