In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes New Universal Jurisdiction And ICJ Genocide Cases
- Argentinean courts urged to prosecute senior Myanmar military and government officials for the Rohingya genocide
- Joint letter on Plans to Move Rohingya Refugees to Bhasan Char Island
- A year in Jail with Hard Labour for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Western Union – Stop Funding Genocide in Burma