In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Major Changes in EU Burma Policy needed
- The investment summit and the elephant in the room
- British Government Must Review Support for Burma’s Peace Process
- Drop defamation charges against journalist Ko Swe Win and repeal Article 66(d) of the Telecommunications Law
- 84 Rohingya, Kachin and Karen Groups worldwide call on France to ensure UNSC refers Burma to ICC