In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- The Karen Women’s Organization Statement In Support of Boycott of Military Companies
- Lift Internet Restrictions in Rakhine and Chin States
- The UK Atrocity Prevention Working Group welcomes ICJ Ruling
- ICJ Ruling – International Pressure Needed To Force Burma To Comply
- Position of Civil Society Organizations on the case against Myanmar by the International Court of Justice