In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- The importance and futility of Security Council statements on Burma
- 17 Months on – Rakhine Journalist Still in Hiding for Reporting on Military’s Human Rights Violations
- Justice For Myanmar responds to Myanmar government censorship
- Holidays Bans an Inadequate Response to Rohingya Genocide
- Boycott Kirin Ichiban Lager – Kirin Funds Genocide