In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Growing Public Health Emergency in Burma’s Ethnic Areas
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes Japan Arms Embargo on Burma
- Joint Civil Society Appeal: UNSC Should Adopt Global Arms Embargo Against Myanmar
- 100 UK MPs call for stronger action against the military in Burma
- Thailand: Give Sanctuary to Karen Refugees Fleeing Burmese Army Attacks