In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Partial Ban on Military Facebook Pages Welcomed by Burma Campaign UK
- Joint Call for a Global Arms Embargo on Myanmar
- Transworld Removed From ‘Dirty List’ – Will No Longer Use Military Ports
- Western brands must condemn the military coup and support workers in Myanmar
- EU Moving Dangerously Slowly to Sanction Military Leaders and Companies