In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Karen Martyrs Day And Charges Against Organisers
- UN: Act to Prevent Future Atrocities
- Burmese military kill 5 civilians, including a baby and 2 children, and 3 other injured in Shan State
- Burma Army IB 68 fires shells from village temple, killing 52-year-old farmer in Lashio
- Rohingya Genocide Two Years On – A Record Of Failure By The International Community