In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s statement to the International Court of Justice
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi is defending the military at the International Court of Justice, and why losing would present her with an opportunity
- UK election 2019 – Policies on Burma and human rights
- Burma ICJ Case A Warning To Companies Doing Business With The Military
- Statement of Shan communities in support of international legal action against Burma’s military