In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- EBN welcomes prospect of continued Argentinian investigation into atrocity crimes against the Rohingya
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community