In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Situation Update on 30 June Prison Releases
- Priti Patel: Protect Myanmar Nationals in UK Facing Visa Uncertainty
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes UK Sanctions on Timber, Pearls and SAC
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes EU sanctions on Timber and Gems Enterprises
- Burmese military advertising on Facebook despite ban – Nick Clegg must act