In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Military Products Boycott List Updated
- UK Government To Assess Support to UEC Based on Inclusion and Impartiality
- UK government again refuses to disclose value of assets frozen under Burma sanctions
- Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps 229 Political Prisoners in Jail on eve of Burma Election
- International acceptance of Rohingya disenfranchisement encourages further abuses