In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Myanmar: Internet blackout could fuel genocide against the Rohingya
- Action Must Be Taken Over Burma Army Rape Of Ta’ang Woman In Shan State
- Facebook: Close Burma Military Facebook Pages – More Than 25 Pages Still Hosted
- Student Activists Arrested for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Shrinking refuge: new threats to refugee security on the Shan-Thai border