HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Situation Update on 30 June Prison Releases
- Priti Patel: Protect Myanmar Nationals in UK Facing Visa Uncertainty
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes UK Sanctions on Timber, Pearls and SAC
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes EU sanctions on Timber and Gems Enterprises
- Burmese military advertising on Facebook despite ban – Nick Clegg must act