HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- UK is Raising North-Western Burma Crisis with UN Security Council Members
- AAPP Statement on Re-Arrested Political Prisoners Since Junta Announced “Amnesty”
- UNSC Must Meet Regarding North-Western Burma Crisis
- Burmese Military Not Invited to UK for G7 ASEAN Summit
- UN Secretary-General Must Act Regarding Increasing Repression of Religious Minorities