HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Major Changes in EU Burma Policy needed
- The investment summit and the elephant in the room
- British Government Must Review Support for Burma’s Peace Process
- Drop defamation charges against journalist Ko Swe Win and repeal Article 66(d) of the Telecommunications Law
- 84 Rohingya, Kachin and Karen Groups worldwide call on France to ensure UNSC refers Burma to ICC