HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Myanmar: Internet blackout could fuel genocide against the Rohingya
- Action Must Be Taken Over Burma Army Rape Of Ta’ang Woman In Shan State
- Facebook: Close Burma Military Facebook Pages – More Than 25 Pages Still Hosted
- Student Activists Arrested for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Shrinking refuge: new threats to refugee security on the Shan-Thai border