HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Partial Ban on Military Facebook Pages Welcomed by Burma Campaign UK
- Joint Call for a Global Arms Embargo on Myanmar
- Transworld Removed From ‘Dirty List’ – Will No Longer Use Military Ports
- Western brands must condemn the military coup and support workers in Myanmar
- EU Moving Dangerously Slowly to Sanction Military Leaders and Companies