HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes New Universal Jurisdiction And ICJ Genocide Cases
- Argentinean courts urged to prosecute senior Myanmar military and government officials for the Rohingya genocide
- Joint letter on Plans to Move Rohingya Refugees to Bhasan Char Island
- A year in Jail with Hard Labour for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Western Union – Stop Funding Genocide in Burma