HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Growing Public Health Emergency in Burma’s Ethnic Areas
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes Japan Arms Embargo on Burma
- Joint Civil Society Appeal: UNSC Should Adopt Global Arms Embargo Against Myanmar
- 100 UK MPs call for stronger action against the military in Burma
- Thailand: Give Sanctuary to Karen Refugees Fleeing Burmese Army Attacks