HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Karen Martyrs Day And Charges Against Organisers
- UN: Act to Prevent Future Atrocities
- Burmese military kill 5 civilians, including a baby and 2 children, and 3 other injured in Shan State
- Burma Army IB 68 fires shells from village temple, killing 52-year-old farmer in Lashio
- Rohingya Genocide Two Years On – A Record Of Failure By The International Community