HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- The importance and futility of Security Council statements on Burma
- 17 Months on – Rakhine Journalist Still in Hiding for Reporting on Military’s Human Rights Violations
- Justice For Myanmar responds to Myanmar government censorship
- Holidays Bans an Inadequate Response to Rohingya Genocide
- Boycott Kirin Ichiban Lager – Kirin Funds Genocide