HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s statement to the International Court of Justice
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi is defending the military at the International Court of Justice, and why losing would present her with an opportunity
- UK election 2019 – Policies on Burma and human rights
- Burma ICJ Case A Warning To Companies Doing Business With The Military
- Statement of Shan communities in support of international legal action against Burma’s military