HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Military Products Boycott List Updated
- UK Government To Assess Support to UEC Based on Inclusion and Impartiality
- UK government again refuses to disclose value of assets frozen under Burma sanctions
- Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps 229 Political Prisoners in Jail on eve of Burma Election
- International acceptance of Rohingya disenfranchisement encourages further abuses