HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Charges Against Journalist Aung Marm Oo Must Be Dropped
- Tata: Owner of Tetley, Jaguar and Land Rover: Stop Supplying Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- DFID Must Increase Aid to Refugees and IDPs
- Newtec: Stop Working for Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- INGOs call on UN Secretary General to ensure an open and transparent review of UN operations in Myanmar