The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Military Products Boycott List Updated
- UK Government To Assess Support to UEC Based on Inclusion and Impartiality
- UK government again refuses to disclose value of assets frozen under Burma sanctions
- Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps 229 Political Prisoners in Jail on eve of Burma Election
- International acceptance of Rohingya disenfranchisement encourages further abuses