The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Growing Public Health Emergency in Burma’s Ethnic Areas
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes Japan Arms Embargo on Burma
- Joint Civil Society Appeal: UNSC Should Adopt Global Arms Embargo Against Myanmar
- 100 UK MPs call for stronger action against the military in Burma
- Thailand: Give Sanctuary to Karen Refugees Fleeing Burmese Army Attacks