The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s statement to the International Court of Justice
- Why Aung San Suu Kyi is defending the military at the International Court of Justice, and why losing would present her with an opportunity
- UK election 2019 – Policies on Burma and human rights
- Burma ICJ Case A Warning To Companies Doing Business With The Military
- Statement of Shan communities in support of international legal action against Burma’s military