The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes New Universal Jurisdiction And ICJ Genocide Cases
- Argentinean courts urged to prosecute senior Myanmar military and government officials for the Rohingya genocide
- Joint letter on Plans to Move Rohingya Refugees to Bhasan Char Island
- A year in Jail with Hard Labour for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Western Union – Stop Funding Genocide in Burma