The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- EBN welcomes prospect of continued Argentinian investigation into atrocity crimes against the Rohingya
- French company VOLTALIA must put an end to its commercial relationship with a company linked to the Myanmar military
- Rohingya genocide continues unabated as Myanmar ignores the “World Court’s” provisional measures
- 31 New Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’
- Joint Letter to Malaysia: End Violent Threats and ‘Hate Speech’ against Rohingya Community