The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Partial Ban on Military Facebook Pages Welcomed by Burma Campaign UK
- Joint Call for a Global Arms Embargo on Myanmar
- Transworld Removed From ‘Dirty List’ – Will No Longer Use Military Ports
- Western brands must condemn the military coup and support workers in Myanmar
- EU Moving Dangerously Slowly to Sanction Military Leaders and Companies