The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Rohingya Village Occupied and Under Siege by Arakan Army
- Situation Update on 30 June Prison Releases
- Priti Patel: Protect Myanmar Nationals in UK Facing Visa Uncertainty
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes UK Sanctions on Timber, Pearls and SAC
- Burma Campaign UK Welcomes EU sanctions on Timber and Gems Enterprises