The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- The Karen Women’s Organization Statement In Support of Boycott of Military Companies
- Lift Internet Restrictions in Rakhine and Chin States
- The UK Atrocity Prevention Working Group welcomes ICJ Ruling
- ICJ Ruling – International Pressure Needed To Force Burma To Comply
- Position of Civil Society Organizations on the case against Myanmar by the International Court of Justice