The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Charges Against Journalist Aung Marm Oo Must Be Dropped
- Tata: Owner of Tetley, Jaguar and Land Rover: Stop Supplying Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- DFID Must Increase Aid to Refugees and IDPs
- Newtec: Stop Working for Burma’s Genocidal Generals
- INGOs call on UN Secretary General to ensure an open and transparent review of UN operations in Myanmar