The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- UK is Raising North-Western Burma Crisis with UN Security Council Members
- AAPP Statement on Re-Arrested Political Prisoners Since Junta Announced “Amnesty”
- UNSC Must Meet Regarding North-Western Burma Crisis
- Burmese Military Not Invited to UK for G7 ASEAN Summit
- UN Secretary-General Must Act Regarding Increasing Repression of Religious Minorities