The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Myanmar: Internet blackout could fuel genocide against the Rohingya
- Action Must Be Taken Over Burma Army Rape Of Ta’ang Woman In Shan State
- Facebook: Close Burma Military Facebook Pages – More Than 25 Pages Still Hosted
- Student Activists Arrested for Telling Jokes about the Military
- Shrinking refuge: new threats to refugee security on the Shan-Thai border