The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- The importance and futility of Security Council statements on Burma
- 17 Months on – Rakhine Journalist Still in Hiding for Reporting on Military’s Human Rights Violations
- Justice For Myanmar responds to Myanmar government censorship
- Holidays Bans an Inadequate Response to Rohingya Genocide
- Boycott Kirin Ichiban Lager – Kirin Funds Genocide