The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Major Changes in EU Burma Policy needed
- The investment summit and the elephant in the room
- British Government Must Review Support for Burma’s Peace Process
- Drop defamation charges against journalist Ko Swe Win and repeal Article 66(d) of the Telecommunications Law
- 84 Rohingya, Kachin and Karen Groups worldwide call on France to ensure UNSC refers Burma to ICC