Persecution of the Rohingya – More information
Statement by Adama Dieng, Special Adviser of the Secretary-General on the Prevention of Genocide, and Jennifer Welsh, Special Adviser of the Secretary-General on the Responsibility to Protect, on the upcoming elections in Myanmar
4 November 2015
Statement by the National League for Democracy
‘The position of the National League for Democracy regarding the boat people’
1 June 2015
A Timeline of the massacre in Maungdaw, Rakhine State
By Burma Rohingya Organisation UK
Myebon Joint Mission Statement
30 December 2013
President of Human Rights Council
Statement on Situation of human rights of Muslims in Myanmar
11 June 2013
United Nations Special Rapporteur on Human Rights.
1 May 2013
Rakhine Commission Report
News Release from Human Rights Watch
- Rohingya Muslims Face Humanitarian Crisis
26 March 2013
- Statement of the Special Rapporteur on the Situation of Human Rights in Myanmar
16 February 2013
- Myanmar urged to end violence and protect vulnerable communities in Rakhine State – UN experts.
31 October 2012
European Parliament resolution 13 September 2012
European Parliament resolution 22 November 2012
Urgent aid needed for Rakhine State
The Burmese government is blocking aid to the 140,000 Rohingya people living in squalid camps in Rakhine State.
Please take action and call on UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to take the lead in negotiating aid access.
- “They tried to kill us all”: atrocity crimes against Rohingya – Fortify Rights
- “All of my body was pain”: Rohingya rape survivors – Human Rights Watch report
- ‘I Thought I Would Die’ – New Report Details Eyewitness Accounts of Atrocities
- “My world is finished”: Amnesty International report on crimes against Rohingya