Arms Embargo Reports
In this briefing, Amnesty International presents evidence that the Myanmar military has killed at least hundreds of Rohingya women, men, and children; raped and perpetrated other forms of sexual violence on Rohingya women and girls; and carried out organized, targeted…Read More...
Amnesty International report calling for the United Nations Security Council to immediately impose a mandatory arms embargo on Burma.Read More...
Report by Amnesty International, Saferworld and other NGOsRead More...
A briefing paper on India’s increasingly close relationship with the regime in Burma, supplying arms, loans and making significant investments in the country.Read More...
- Civil Society Groups Urge the EU to Take Stronger Steps in Response to the Rohingya Crisis
- India and Japan: End Support for Rohingya Repatriation
- Kachin Teachers Rape and Murder: Action Needed To End Impunity
- Aung San Suu Kyi must free Kachin Pastors, Dumdaw Nawng Latt and Langjaw Gam Seng
- Joint Appeal to the UN Security Council to Act on Myanmar’s Rohingya Crisis
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment