Aid to Burma Reports
Refugees Interntional’s field report says reductions in international aid, waning attention, and dramatically increased restrictions on assistance by the government is creating a desperate and unsustainable situation for displaced persons in Kachin and northern Shan States. And while international pressure…Read More...
This report summarizes the results of a large-scale, population-based health survey, which covered 64 townships, 6,620 households, and a target population of 456,786 people. The survey was jointly conducted by members of the Health Information System Working Group (HISWG). The…Read More...
A report by the Palaung Women’s Organization (PWO) Worsening conflict and abuses by Burmese government troops in northern Shan State have displaced over 2,000 Palaung villagers from fifteen villages in three townships since March 2011. About 1,000, mainly women and…Read More...
A report by Chin Human Rights Organization about the rat infestation and food crisis in Chin State finds that food shortages have spread to seven townships in Chin State as well as parts of Sagaing Division. Up to 82 percent…Read More...
A report by Burma Campaign UK calling for a review of DFID policy on BurmaRead More...
A report by the Back Pack Health Worker TeamRead More...
Position paper by pro-democracy organisations detailing policy on humanitarian assistance to Burma.Read More...
- Kachin Communities Worldwide Demand United Nations Security Council Urgently Refers Burma to the International Criminal Court
- Brutal rape of 73-year-old woman by Burma Army soldier in Mong Phyak highlights vulnerability of women in militarized eastern Shan State
- Disappointment As Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps Around 90 Political Prisoners In Jail
- Statement by the Mutraw Emergency Assistance Team
- Ongoing Burma Army logging threatens peace efforts in Karenni State
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment