Aid to Burma Reports
This report summarizes the results of a large-scale, population-based health survey, which covered 64 townships, 6,620 households, and a target population of 456,786 people. The survey was jointly conducted by members of the Health Information System Working Group (HISWG). The…Read More...
A report by the Palaung Women’s Organization (PWO) Worsening conflict and abuses by Burmese government troops in northern Shan State have displaced over 2,000 Palaung villagers from fifteen villages in three townships since March 2011. About 1,000, mainly women and…Read More...
A report by Chin Human Rights Organization about the rat infestation and food crisis in Chin State finds that food shortages have spread to seven townships in Chin State as well as parts of Sagaing Division. Up to 82 percent…Read More...
A report by Burma Campaign UK calling for a review of DFID policy on BurmaRead More...
A report by the Back Pack Health Worker TeamRead More...
Position paper by pro-democracy organisations detailing policy on humanitarian assistance to Burma.Read More...
- Ten Questions for Aung San Suu Kyi (and myths debunked)
- Open Letter on the UN-Mandated Fact-Finding Mission to Myanmar
- Germany & Austria Host War Criminal Min Aung Hlaing
- Burma/Myanmar: Establish an independent prisoner review mechanism to end politically motivated imprisonment – 24 Organisations
- 51 British MPs call on UK government to support a UN Commission of Inquiry into Rakhine State
- Aid to Burma
- Arms Embargo
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Crimes Against Humanity
- Crisis in Eastern Burma
- Crisis in Kachin State
- Cyclone Nargis
- Persecution of the Rohingya
- Political Prisoners
- Rape and Sexual Violence
- Targeted Sanctions
- The 2010 Election
- The Dirty List
- The Total Campaign
- The United Nations and Burma
- Trade and Investment