The government of Burma has today published an interim report of the Commission established by the President to investigate violence in Rakhine State since October 2016. The findings confirm concerns that the investigation is a farce. It claims that there…Read More...
Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), together with over ten other organisations working for human rights in Burma, today calls on the government of Burma to take urgent action to protect vulnerable religious minorities in the country, following two recent violent attacks…Read More...
On June 23, a violent group of people destroyed a mosque in Thaye Thamain village, Bago Region, and on July 1, a similar mob of people destroyed a Muslim prayer hall in Lone Khin village, Kachin State. In each of…Read More...
- 51 British MPs call on UK government to support a UN Commission of Inquiry into Rakhine State
- Heal – not wound: Statement by Archbishop of Yangon Charles Bo
- BURMA JUSTICE COMMITTEE STATEMENT ON THE MURDER OF U Ko Ni
- Kachin Teachers Rape and Murder 2nd Anniversary: Petition Calls for Action
- Civil Society Calls for International Investigation in Rakhine State