Burma Campaign UK’s written evidence to the Foreign Affairs Committee’s inquiry into the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s human rights work has just been published.
Burma Campaign UK submits evidence to Foreign Affairs Committee
- Doug Janke at TUC congress in Manchester
- Burma Army abuses during “clearance operations” in Shan States
- Reuters reporters – Anna Roberts talks to Al Jazeera News
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s silence complicates Western response to Rohingya crisis – CSM
- Catherine West MP and Mark Farmaner join roundtable discussion – AA
- Mark Farmaner and Catherine West MP join roundtable discussion – Albawaba News
- New Foreign Secretary to raise case of jailed journalists – Parliament
- What will the UN Fact-Finding Mission’s report mean for Rohingya? – the Diplomat
- The Foreign Office is finally changing its approach to Burma, but by how much?
- 160 British Parliamentarians call on Prime Minister to support Myanmar International Criminal Court referral
- Burma Army conscripts porters, detains elderly and children during “clearance operations” near Upper Yeywa dam site in N. Shan State; arrests, tortures villagers in S. Shan State
- Reuters Journalists: Aung San Suu Kyi Must Release Them Today
- UN Rohingya Genocide Finding – UK Must Stop Protecting Burmese Military From Justice