In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Statement by the children of Padoh Mahn Sha Lah Phan on the 10th anniversary of his assassination by agents of the Burmese military government
- Malaysia: Revoke military awards given to Min Aung Hlaing
- Civil Society Groups Urge the EU to Take Stronger Steps in Response to the Rohingya Crisis
- India and Japan: End Support for Rohingya Repatriation
- Kachin Teachers Rape and Murder: Action Needed To End Impunity