In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Burma/Myanmar: Establish an independent prisoner review mechanism to end politically motivated imprisonment – 24 Organisations
- 51 British MPs call on UK government to support a UN Commission of Inquiry into Rakhine State
- Heal – not wound: Statement by Archbishop of Yangon Charles Bo
- BURMA JUSTICE COMMITTEE STATEMENT ON THE MURDER OF U Ko Ni
- Kachin Teachers Rape and Murder 2nd Anniversary: Petition Calls for Action