In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Hsipaw public gather to oppose Naypyidaw’s new budget allocation for Upper Yeywa dam
- EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström must drop proposal to remove Burma trade privileges
- The Foreign Office is finally changing its approach to Burma, but by how much?
- 160 British Parliamentarians call on Prime Minister to support Myanmar International Criminal Court referral
- Burma Army conscripts porters, detains elderly and children during “clearance operations” near Upper Yeywa dam site in N. Shan State; arrests, tortures villagers in S. Shan State