In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- EU Must Reveal Which Members are Training the Burmese Military
- Burma Army commits war crimes against Kachin IDPs
- Karen Women’s Organization supports Kachin demand for the UN Security Council to refer Burma to the ICC
- Kachin Women’s Association of Thailand calls on UN Security Council to act to end crimes against humanity in northern Burma
- The Nightmare Returns: Karen Hopes for Peace and Stability Dashed by Burma Army’s Actions