In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Detailing EU Complicity In Rohingya Crisis – Parliament Publishes Burma Campaign UK Evidence
- EU Foreign Ministers Again Fail to Take Action on Rohingya Crisis
- Aung San Suu Kyi is Keeping a 14yr old Political Prisoner in Jail
- Burma Campaign UK to revive Burma ‘Dirty List’ of companies linked to human rights violations
- Rohingya Crisis: EU Foreign Ministers Must Back Global Arms Embargo on 13th November