In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Rohingya Denied Access to Education in Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Kachin activists jailed for peaceful protests should be released immediately
- Burma ‘Dirty List’ Names Companies Linked to Military and Human Rights Violations
- Letter to the Foreign Secretary on UK approaches to atrocity prevention
- Karen Peace Support Network condemns jailing of Kachin activists