In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Disappointment As Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps Around 90 Political Prisoners In Jail
- Statement by the Mutraw Emergency Assistance Team
- Ongoing Burma Army logging threatens peace efforts in Karenni State
- Court orders Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit
- EU Burma Response: Too Little Too Late