In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- UN Security Council Members must refer Burma to the International Criminal Court – Karen communities worldwide
- Now or Never – Is Time Running Out For Rohingya to get Citizenship?
- Jeremy Hunt needs to conduct a wholesale review of British policy on Burma
- The refugee’s right to return home
- Burma Government Must Address Root Causes of Decades-long Civil War Before Discussion of IDP Return