In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- EU Must Halt Burma Police Training Programme
- Thailand: Protect Human Rights Defenders From Spurious Legal Action
- Local Shans welcome Engie’s withdrawal from Upper Yeywa dam
- Rohingya Crisis – UN Special Envoy Should Drop ‘Appalling’ Support For NVC Process
- Burma ‘Dirty List’ – Engie Pull Out Of Upper Yeywa Dam Project