In a press conference this morning, Aung San Suu Kyi confirmed that she has been released unconditionally after 6 years held under house arrest. “I have always believed that the future stability and happiness of my nation depends entirely on…Read More...
The British Ambassador to Rangoon Mr J N D Hartland-Swann, backed by the Department of Trade and Industry, has arranged for a second British Week which is being held currently in Rangoon to encourage and facilitate trade and investment on…Read More...
- Rohingya Genocide Two Years On – A Record Of Failure By The International Community
- Rohingya Genocide 2 Years On – Holidays Bans Not an Adequate Response
- No repatriation without full citizenship, rights and justice
- 38 Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’ – Google, Apple, EDF, Huawei
- KPSN Welcomes UN FFM Report – Calls for Sanctions on Military Companies