HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Campaign Success – UK Stops Training Burma Military. Now Must Back Global Arms Embargo
- Indiscriminate Burma Army shelling, shooting cause 300 villagers to flee in Mong Yai, northern Shan State
- EBN Statement on Rohingya Crisis
- Open Letter to Member and Observer States of the UN Human Rights Council
- UN: Burma Army Committing Ethnic Cleansing: UK Must Stop Training Programme