HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- EU Must Reveal Which Members are Training the Burmese Military
- Burma Army commits war crimes against Kachin IDPs
- Karen Women’s Organization supports Kachin demand for the UN Security Council to refer Burma to the ICC
- Kachin Women’s Association of Thailand calls on UN Security Council to act to end crimes against humanity in northern Burma
- The Nightmare Returns: Karen Hopes for Peace and Stability Dashed by Burma Army’s Actions