HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Authorities Must Immediately Release and Drop Charges Against three Detained Journalists
- Repeal Section 66(d) of the 2013 Telecommunications Law
- Min Aung Hlaing: Free Detained Journalists Now!
- Ten Questions for Aung San Suu Kyi (and myths debunked)
- Open Letter on the UN-Mandated Fact-Finding Mission to Myanmar