HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Detailing EU Complicity In Rohingya Crisis – Parliament Publishes Burma Campaign UK Evidence
- EU Foreign Ministers Again Fail to Take Action on Rohingya Crisis
- Aung San Suu Kyi is Keeping a 14yr old Political Prisoner in Jail
- Burma Campaign UK to revive Burma ‘Dirty List’ of companies linked to human rights violations
- Rohingya Crisis: EU Foreign Ministers Must Back Global Arms Embargo on 13th November