HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Rohingya Denied Access to Education in Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Kachin activists jailed for peaceful protests should be released immediately
- Burma ‘Dirty List’ Names Companies Linked to Military and Human Rights Violations
- Letter to the Foreign Secretary on UK approaches to atrocity prevention
- Karen Peace Support Network condemns jailing of Kachin activists