HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- EU Must Halt Burma Police Training Programme
- Thailand: Protect Human Rights Defenders From Spurious Legal Action
- Local Shans welcome Engie’s withdrawal from Upper Yeywa dam
- Rohingya Crisis – UN Special Envoy Should Drop ‘Appalling’ Support For NVC Process
- Burma ‘Dirty List’ – Engie Pull Out Of Upper Yeywa Dam Project