HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Ten Questions for Aung San Suu Kyi (and myths debunked)
- Open Letter on the UN-Mandated Fact-Finding Mission to Myanmar
- Germany & Austria Host War Criminal Min Aung Hlaing
- Burma/Myanmar: Establish an independent prisoner review mechanism to end politically motivated imprisonment – 24 Organisations
- 51 British MPs call on UK government to support a UN Commission of Inquiry into Rakhine State