HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Rohingya Genocide Two Years On – A Record Of Failure By The International Community
- Rohingya Genocide 2 Years On – Holidays Bans Not an Adequate Response
- No repatriation without full citizenship, rights and justice
- 38 Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’ – Google, Apple, EDF, Huawei
- KPSN Welcomes UN FFM Report – Calls for Sanctions on Military Companies