HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Statement by the children of Padoh Mahn Sha Lah Phan on the 10th anniversary of his assassination by agents of the Burmese military government
- Malaysia: Revoke military awards given to Min Aung Hlaing
- Civil Society Groups Urge the EU to Take Stronger Steps in Response to the Rohingya Crisis
- India and Japan: End Support for Rohingya Repatriation
- Kachin Teachers Rape and Murder: Action Needed To End Impunity