HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- Disappointment As Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps Around 90 Political Prisoners In Jail
- Statement by the Mutraw Emergency Assistance Team
- Ongoing Burma Army logging threatens peace efforts in Karenni State
- Court orders Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit
- EU Burma Response: Too Little Too Late