HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- UN Security Council Members must refer Burma to the International Criminal Court – Karen communities worldwide
- Now or Never – Is Time Running Out For Rohingya to get Citizenship?
- Jeremy Hunt needs to conduct a wholesale review of British policy on Burma
- The refugee’s right to return home
- Burma Government Must Address Root Causes of Decades-long Civil War Before Discussion of IDP Return