HUMANITARIAN DISASTER LOOMS AS BURMESE ARMY CONTINUES ITS OFFENSIVE AGAINST THE KAREN ETHNIC GROUP February 1, 1994
The ethnic and democratic opposition headquarters, Manerplaw, fell to the Burmese army on the 26th of January, marking the beginning of a serious offensive by the armed forces of the State Law and Order Restoration Council (SLORC) against the Karen…Read More...
- 51 British MPs call on UK government to support a UN Commission of Inquiry into Rakhine State
- Heal – not wound: Statement by Archbishop of Yangon Charles Bo
- BURMA JUSTICE COMMITTEE STATEMENT ON THE MURDER OF U Ko Ni
- Kachin Teachers Rape and Murder 2nd Anniversary: Petition Calls for Action
- Civil Society Calls for International Investigation in Rakhine State