The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Detailing EU Complicity In Rohingya Crisis – Parliament Publishes Burma Campaign UK Evidence
- EU Foreign Ministers Again Fail to Take Action on Rohingya Crisis
- Aung San Suu Kyi is Keeping a 14yr old Political Prisoner in Jail
- Burma Campaign UK to revive Burma ‘Dirty List’ of companies linked to human rights violations
- Rohingya Crisis: EU Foreign Ministers Must Back Global Arms Embargo on 13th November