The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Brutal rape of 73-year-old woman by Burma Army soldier in Mong Phyak highlights vulnerability of women in militarized eastern Shan State
- Disappointment As Aung San Suu Kyi Keeps Around 90 Political Prisoners In Jail
- Statement by the Mutraw Emergency Assistance Team
- Ongoing Burma Army logging threatens peace efforts in Karenni State
- Court orders Andy Hall to pay 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit