The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Authorities Must Immediately Release and Drop Charges Against three Detained Journalists
- Repeal Section 66(d) of the 2013 Telecommunications Law
- Min Aung Hlaing: Free Detained Journalists Now!
- Ten Questions for Aung San Suu Kyi (and myths debunked)
- Open Letter on the UN-Mandated Fact-Finding Mission to Myanmar