The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Rohingya crisis one year on: Business as usual for EU
- UN Security Council Members must refer Burma to the International Criminal Court – Karen communities worldwide
- Now or Never – Is Time Running Out For Rohingya to get Citizenship?
- Jeremy Hunt needs to conduct a wholesale review of British policy on Burma
- The refugee’s right to return home