The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Rohingya Denied Access to Education in Myanmar and Bangladesh
- Kachin activists jailed for peaceful protests should be released immediately
- Burma ‘Dirty List’ Names Companies Linked to Military and Human Rights Violations
- Letter to the Foreign Secretary on UK approaches to atrocity prevention
- Karen Peace Support Network condemns jailing of Kachin activists