The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- EU Must Reveal Which Members are Training the Burmese Military
- Burma Army commits war crimes against Kachin IDPs
- Karen Women’s Organization supports Kachin demand for the UN Security Council to refer Burma to the ICC
- Kachin Women’s Association of Thailand calls on UN Security Council to act to end crimes against humanity in northern Burma
- The Nightmare Returns: Karen Hopes for Peace and Stability Dashed by Burma Army’s Actions