The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- EU Must Halt Burma Police Training Programme
- Thailand: Protect Human Rights Defenders From Spurious Legal Action
- Local Shans welcome Engie’s withdrawal from Upper Yeywa dam
- Rohingya Crisis – UN Special Envoy Should Drop ‘Appalling’ Support For NVC Process
- Burma ‘Dirty List’ – Engie Pull Out Of Upper Yeywa Dam Project