The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Over 100 Parliamentarians call on UK Government to refer Myanmar Military General Min Aung Hlaing to International Criminal Court
- Statement by the children of Padoh Mahn Sha Lah Phan on the 10th anniversary of his assassination by agents of the Burmese military government
- Malaysia: Revoke military awards given to Min Aung Hlaing
- Civil Society Groups Urge the EU to Take Stronger Steps in Response to the Rohingya Crisis
- India and Japan: End Support for Rohingya Repatriation