The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Germany & Austria Host War Criminal Min Aung Hlaing
- Burma/Myanmar: Establish an independent prisoner review mechanism to end politically motivated imprisonment – 24 Organisations
- 51 British MPs call on UK government to support a UN Commission of Inquiry into Rakhine State
- Heal – not wound: Statement by Archbishop of Yangon Charles Bo
- BURMA JUSTICE COMMITTEE STATEMENT ON THE MURDER OF U Ko Ni