The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Rohingya Genocide Two Years On – A Record Of Failure By The International Community
- Rohingya Genocide 2 Years On – Holidays Bans Not an Adequate Response
- No repatriation without full citizenship, rights and justice
- 38 Companies Added To Burma ‘Dirty List’ – Google, Apple, EDF, Huawei
- KPSN Welcomes UN FFM Report – Calls for Sanctions on Military Companies