The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- Hsipaw public gather to oppose Naypyidaw’s new budget allocation for Upper Yeywa dam
- EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström must drop proposal to remove Burma trade privileges
- The Foreign Office is finally changing its approach to Burma, but by how much?
- 160 British Parliamentarians call on Prime Minister to support Myanmar International Criminal Court referral
- Burma Army conscripts porters, detains elderly and children during “clearance operations” near Upper Yeywa dam site in N. Shan State; arrests, tortures villagers in S. Shan State