The Burma Action Group (UK) is expressing grave concern at the continued forced repatriation of Rohngya refugees in Bangladesh to Burma. Recent reports from aid workers in the area continue to confirm that the situation is critical. In the early…Read More...
Nine Nobel Laureates, including the Reverend Archbishop Desmond Tutu and former President of Costa Rica Oscar Arias, arrive today, Tuesday 16th February 1993, on a mission to call for the immediate liberation of the 1991 Nobel Peace Laureate Aung San…Read More...
- 9,000 who fled military attacks at risk as donors cut aid
- Migrant workers prosecuted for reporting exploitation in Thailand
- Rohingya Crisis: EU Missing In Action: UK Must Lead Again
- Campaign Success – UK Stops Training Burma Military. Now Must Back Global Arms Embargo
- Indiscriminate Burma Army shelling, shooting cause 300 villagers to flee in Mong Yai, northern Shan State